giovedì 2 dicembre 2010

Chocolate!!

Hallo everybody!
As I promise I'm here with some shoot of the Choco Show we had here in Bologna for few days until the last week end.
I am really chocolateholic!! Unfortunately at the moment I'm following a slimming diet ...
Here arrived all the best maitre chocolatier from all Italy, and they offered every kind of this divine food, in any possible recipe and shape.

Ciao a tutti !
Come avevo preannunciato vi mostrerò qualche scatto del Choco Show che c'è stato qua a Bologna per alcuni giorni fino al fine settimana scorso.
Sì sono una cioccolato dipendente! Sfortunatamente ora però sono a dieta...
Sono arrivati i migliori maestri cioccolatai da tutta Italia, e hanno offerto ogni tipo di questo cibo divino, in ogni possibile combinazione e forma.







Unbelievable, isn't it?! They seem so REAL!
Just like oxidized iron .

Incredibile vero?! Sembrano così REALI!
Proprio come ferro arrugginito.
 






Keys, pincers, pipe wrench ...

Chiavi, pinze, chiavi inglesi...



A joy for the eyes!

Una gioia per gli occhi!










 This is "Parmigiano" cheese: It's so likely I could mistake the real one with this ...
(sorry for the pic, there was a glass between)

Questo e il Parmigiano: è così verosimile che si potrebbe davvero confondere con quello vero...
(scusate la qualità della foto, c'era il vetro in mezzo)




TONS of gorgeosu chocolate: with alchechengi, red hot chili ...

Tonnellate di magnifico cioccolato: con alchechengi, peperoncino piccante ...





I couldn't resist: I had to buy something for my husband and sons ...

Non ho potuto resistere: ho dovuto comprare qualcosa per mio marito e i bambini...



BUT yes, this was just MINE!!!
 MA sì, questa era proprio MIA!!!


(all photos by me)

It wasn't bigger than 5 cm!
Non era più grande di 5 centimetri!


Stay tuned!
Ciao

Restate connessi!
Ciao
Silvia

12 commenti:

  1. mamma che meraviglia!! pensa che sono stata in centro più volte in quel periodo ma non mi sono potuta fermare... forse meglio così, non avrei resistito e avrei comprato tutto!
    Un bacio
    Laura

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome blog - love every post - I'll be back ... pop over please jennsthreegraces

    RispondiElimina
  3. Dear Silvia,
    oh, i cant believe what i see............soooooooooo lovely - i looooooove chocolate and it looks so great, thank you so much for this pictures!!!

    Hugs Jade

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh, how nice!:-)


    Yes, I've done it by myself.:-) Hug Stina

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very cool chocolates. I have only been to Rome , Italy. Saw some beautiful things. I am from boring flat Texas usa.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oooo my goodness!!!! I want some of that chocolate! yUm. That is amazing. We don't have anything like that here...not even at Ghiradelli in San Fransisco!.

    I do like your white advent setting...and it makes me want to buy one of those white Ikea lanterns even though I have 4 silver ones and 8 turqoise! ox`kerrie

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh. My. Goodness. I can feel myself getting bigger just looking at your amazing photos. I had no idea such things could be done with chocolate! Amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  8. I don't think my comment got published. Anyway...take two!
    Be still my heart! I adore chocolate, especially the dark, it would have been so hard not to partake of some while I was there!

    RispondiElimina
  9. The chocolate looks so realistic. A dream for each fan of chocolate. Perhaps it's better, that you bought these objects in Bologna and there is no shop in Montevideo. I would buy and buy and buy.... :-))

    I've link your blog - it's ok???

    Hugs

    Tine

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ciao molto bello il tuo blog !!!
    Complimentiiii<3
    Buona serata
    a presto
    Daniela DSC

    RispondiElimina
  11. Noooo...ma quanto è bella la macchina fotografica! La voglio anch'iooooo! :)

    Un bacione,
    Sarah

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...