lunedì 21 febbraio 2011

Happy Sunny Days - part two

Hallo everybody!
Here's some other pictures I took last september during the fantastic "Fira di sdaz" in Palazzo Rossi di Pontecchio Marconi.

So many people partecipate to this flair and come to see cultural and musical events.
Each taste, each age...

Ciao a tutti!
Ecco qualche altra immagine scattata lo scorso settembre durante la fantastica "Fiera dei Setacci" a Palazzo dei Rossi a Pontecchio Marconi.

Tantissima gente partecipa ogni anno a questa fiera per vedere anche eventi musicali e culturali.
Ogni gusto, ogni età...






Here are the famous "Sdaz", where derives the name of this peasant flair

Ecco i famosi Sdaz (setacci), da cui deriva il nome di questa fiera






Many kind of homemade liqueurs, many differente colors.
They look all so delicious!

Tanti liquori artigianali, tanti colori differenti.
Sembrano tutti così deliziosi!


Look at the beauty of this palace
 Guardate che bellezza questo palazzo





Tons of Mushrooms
Tonnellate di funghi secchi


Typical handcrafts
Prodotti artigianali tipici







Vintage finds





I always be fascinate by these old agricoltural machines
so intelligent and complicated....

Rimango sempre affascinatada queste vecchie macchine agricole
così intelligenti e così complicate...


Want a caress??


A new competition:
they really do run a lot!

Un nuovo tipo di competizione:
corrono proprio forte!


All have so much fun!



The old bridge



And at night lots of cultural events:
old traditional local dance, with live music!

E la sera tanti eventi culturali:
antiche danze della tradizione locale, con musica dal vivo!


So funny!
Così divertenti!



And for all the ages
E per tutte le età


And the ancient art of  flag flyers
E l'antica arte degli sbandieratori


(all photos by me)

Good night everybody!
Stay tuned, I'll back soon

Buona notte!
State connessi, torno presto
Ciao
Silvia

5 commenti:

  1. This is a great place to visit, so many beautiful things to see, music, custums, folklore.... I would really have a wonderful time over there!!!
    hugs

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissima festa... posto sicuramente da vedere!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello Silvia!
    What a wonderful blog you have and I love the post. I would LOVE to visit that festival...the food and crafts look wonderful! I know I'd end up having to ship things home as I would buy too many things to fit in my suitcase ;) They must have had archery at the festival as those two 'animals' the little boy is touching are 3D targets! It won't be long until your lilacs are blooming along with all the other beautiful flowers and trees there...you live in a beautiful country! I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Maura :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I forgot to mention that you take such beautiful photographs...I love them! You have a photographers eye...very nice.
    Maura :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oh, I wish I could be there.:-)
    Hug to you my lovely friend.
    Stina

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...